Students will typically need to request additional sequencing reactions in order to improve the quality of an assembly. This document describes some of the key considerations that students should keep in mind when they design oligonucleotide primers.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
Calling Additional Reads
- Last Reviewed: December 31, 2013
- Last Updated: December 31, 2013
- Chris Shaffer
- Created: December 31, 2013
- Curriculum Section: Sequence Improvement
- Curriculum Type: Project Resource
- Topic Tags: Primer Design, Sanger Sequencing