The National Institutes of Health (NIH) Office of Intramural Research defines the Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) as the practice of scientific investigation with integrity. RCR involves the awareness and application of established professional norms and ethical principles in the performance of all activities related to scientific research.
- Case Study 1 — Shady Spring Break
- Case Study 2 — Group Projects are the Worst
- Case Study 3 — See Attached
- Case Study 4 — Paying to Annotate
- Case Study 5 — Borrowed Words