This walkthrough uses FlyBase, FlyFactorSurvey, and Patser to identify transcription factor binding sites in the region surrounding the transcription start site of onecut in D. biarmipes.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
Annotation of Conserved Motifs in Drosophila
- Last Reviewed: December 26, 2021
- Last Updated: December 26, 2021
- Wilson Leung
- Created: August 23, 2014
- Curriculum Section: Bioinformatics
- Curriculum Type: Walkthrough
- Target Audience: Advanced Student
- NIBLSE Competencies: C4
- Topic Tags: Motif Finding, Transcription Factor Binding Site
- Tool Tags: FlyBase, FlyFactorSurvey, Patser