All GEP projects are completed at least twice independently by GEP students. This document describes how to check two or more submissions of a finishing project for congruence. Ordinarily this is done centrally at Washington University, but in some cases may be of interest at a given school.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
Reconcile Sequence Improvement Projects
- Last Reviewed: February 19, 2013
- Last Updated: February 19, 2013
- Wilson Leung
- Created: February 19, 2013
- Curriculum Section: Sequence Improvement
- Curriculum Type: Lesson
- Target Audience: Instructor
- Topic Tags: Project Submission