Developed by the professional finishers at the WU Genome Institute (Holly Kotkiewicz and Jennifer Hodges), this walkthrough illustrates how you can use high quality discrepancies, Miniassembly, and cross_match to resolve a major misassembly in a D. ananassae project.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
Identifying and Sorting Tandem Duplications and an Inverted Repeat
- Last Reviewed: December 17, 2012
- Last Updated: December 17, 2012
- Holly Kotkiewicz, Jennifer Hodges, Wilson Leung
- Created: December 17, 2012
- Curriculum Section: Sequence Improvement
- Curriculum Type: Walkthrough
- Topic Tags: Finishing Strategy, Misassembly, Sanger Assembly, Tandem Duplication
- Tool Tags: Consed, cross_match, Miniassembly