Dr. Robert Moss (Wofford College) has developed an annotation exercise on Influenza viruses.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
Pandemic Flu Genomics Exercise
- Last Reviewed: August 8, 2009
- Last Updated: August 8, 2009
- Robert Moss
- Created: August 8, 2009
- Curriculum Section: Gene Annotation
- Curriculum Type: Lesson with Exercises
- NIBLSE Competencies: C5
- Topic Tags: Multiple Sequence Alignment, Protein Structure, Vaccine
- Tool Tags: BLAST, Influenza Virus Database, PDB