A walkthrough that illustrates how students can use Consed to identify problematic regions in a genome assembly and strategies students can use to address these problems.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
An Introduction to Consed
- Last Reviewed: July 30, 2013
- Last Updated: July 30, 2013
- Michelle Itano
- Created: May 25, 2006
- Curriculum Section: Sequence Improvement
- Curriculum Type: Walkthrough
- Topic Tags: Genome Assembly, Sequencing Reads
- Tool Tags: Consed