This PowerPoint presentation explains our strategy, detailing the source of the raw sequence data for the D. grimshawi dot chromosome.
Archived Curriculum This curriculum is no longer being actively maintained by the GEP Curriculum Committee.
The D. grimshawi dot chromosome
- Last Reviewed: January 14, 2009
- Last Updated: January 14, 2009
- Chris Shaffer, Wilson Leung, Sarah Elgin
- Created: January 14, 2009
- Curriculum Section: Sequence Improvement
- Curriculum Type: Lecture
- Topic Tags: Finishing Strategy, Sanger Assembly